Taco Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
This refreshing salad is light and delicious. It’s quick to put together and is sure to please your dinner guests.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Kroger® Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Tortilla chips to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, black beans, pepper, onion, cheese and tomato.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, cumin and sugar.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.