Strawberry Filly Lily
Inspired by the Kentucky Oaks, this cocktail is worth taking the day off to enjoy with the races!
Serves: 5Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen strawberry halves in syrup, thawed
- 12 ounces white cranberry juice
- 8 ounces Grey Goose® Vodka
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- Crushed ice
- Orange wedges
- Stemmed cherries
- Place strawberries with syrup in blender container. Blend 30 seconds to 1 minute or until pureed. Strain strawberries through a mesh strainer into 1- to 1½-quart pitcher. Discard seeds.
- Stir in cranberry juice, vodka, lemon juice and triple sec. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For each drink, fill 10-ounce stemless wine glass with crushed ice. Pour about 5 ounces strawberry mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with orange wedge and cherry. Serve immediately.
- Drink responsibly.