Sticky Bun Pull-apart
Try this delicious, pull-apart bread loaded with brown sugar and topped with a cream cheese icing drizzle.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 La Brea Bakery Italian Round
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Score Italian round loaf into a 1” squares about 2” deep.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a pan. Brush butter mixture all over the bread.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until bread starts to pull apart and brown.
- While baking, make the icing by mixing together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk.
- Remove bread from oven, top with additional brown sugar, drizzle icing and top with chopped pecans.