Spiked Apple Pie Shake
Next level apple pie! Throw some leftover holiday pie into a blender with ice cream, milk, caramel and bourbon and let the festivities begin!
Created by: Jennifer, Show Me the Yummy
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, plus more until desired consistency is reached
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms® Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Caramel Dessert Topping, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons bourbon, omit for a non-spiked version
- 1 cup apple pie chunks
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Ground cinnamon, for serving
- Place ice cream, almondmilk, 2 tablespoons caramel topping, bourbon and apple pie chunks into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Add more ice cream, if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour more caramel onto a small plate. Dunk the rims of two glasses into the caramel.
- Fill glasses with the milkshake. Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and an extra drizzle of caramel.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!