Spicy Ginger Palomas
These Spicy Ginger Palomas are refreshing and definitely pack a punch! Plus, you can’t beat the homemade ginger simple syrup.
Created by: Jennifer, Show Me the Yummy
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesCook: 3 minutesTotal: 13 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Private Selection™ Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Sliced jalapeños, to taste
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce ginger simple syrup (see instructions)
- Pink Grapefruit Perrier®, to taste
- For the simple syrup: In a large microwave safe bowl, stir together ginger, Private Selection™ Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar and water.
- Microwave until the sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes. Cover and steep for 30 minutes, then strain through a sieve. Cool.
- For the Spicy Ginger Palomas: Muddle sliced jalapeños in the bottom of a short glass. Fill with ice.
- Pour tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice and simple syrup over ice. Stir to combine.
- Top with Perrier® and enjoy!