Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Put this hearty, delicious stew in your slow cooker in the morning and it’s ready at dinner time!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 7 hoursTotal: 7 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 1” cubes with fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds Private Selection® Petite Red Potatoes
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 1/2 ounces Kroger® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 container (24 oz.) Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 package Kroger® Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with olive oil. Add the cubed beef and cook for 3-4 minutes, until browned, then flip and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, until browned. Place in a crock pot.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, seasoning and water to the crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- Serve over prepared mashed potatoes and with the dinner rolls.
- Refrigerate leftovers.