Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon Stew
A make-ahead recipe for a tasty, easy and tender beef stew packed with flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 hoursTotal: 10 hours 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Simple Truth™ Natural Angus Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup pearl onions, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Heat 12” non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add seasoned beef with salt and pepper and cook turning frequently until all sides are seared. Work in batches, if necessary.
- In a 3-4 quart slow cooker, place vegetables, meat, broth, wine and thyme.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low heat.
- Spoon into serving platter. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.