Salted Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bark
Dark chocolate topped with good-for-you dried berries, apricots, ginger and nuts crowned with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt, is a satisfyingly great holiday treat and perfect for last-minute gift giving.
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mixed dried berries
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salted mixed nuts
- 3 tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwave-safe bowl on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until melted and smooth. Spread chocolate on parchment paper or foil-lined baking sheet to 12”x8” rectangle (about ¼” thick).
- Top with berries, apricots, mixed nuts, ginger, cranberries and almonds gently pressing into chocolate to secure. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.