Give your hot dog the Reuben sandwich treatment with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 8 Kroger® Hot Dog Buns
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 package (15 oz.) Oscar Mayer® Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- Caraway seeds, if desired
- Heat gas grill to medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Line each bun with 1 slice of cheese; set aside.
- Grill hot dogs 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until hot and nicely marked.
- Place hot dogs in prepared buns, top with sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and a sprinkle of caraway seeds if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.