Pumpkin Spice White Russian
Smooth, creamy and delicious...this sweet sipper is the perfect fall drink!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a shallow plate, combine ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, sugar and crushed graham crackers together. Place a shallow amount of water in a bowl and dip the rims of glasses into the water, then dip into the graham cracker mixture. Set glasses aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, coffee liqueur, milk and ice. Shake until combined, then strain into prepared glasses.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, if desired.