Pumpkin Pie Bars
This simple recipe makes one of the seasons more irresistible desserts easy as, well, pie bars! Enjoy all the spice and warmth of a classic pumpkin pie without the hassle of finicky crusts or hour-long bake times.
Serves: 16Prep: 2 hours 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 can Kroger® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9”x9” baking pan by spraying with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper.
- In a baking pan, arrange crust. Bake 8 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. Pour mixture over crust; bake 25 minutes.
- Over filling, evenly sprinkle chopped pecans; continue to bake another 10-15 minutes, until filling is set. Remove from oven; let cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours to harden.