Plant-Based Sour Cream & Onion Dip
This dairy-free dip is a hit at any gathering. It’s gluten-free, paleo- and vegan-friendly; plus, when it’s served with a side of veggies, it’s keto-friendly, too!
Serves: 16Prep: 1 hour 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- Potato chips, for serving
- Soak cashews in boiling water at least 30 minutes. Drain cashews; transfer to blender.
- Add 1 cup fresh water, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chives and onions flakes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour up to overnight. Serve dip with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.