Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
Packed with protein and fiber, this gluten- and dairy-free breakfast bowl is sure to keep you full for hours.
Serves: 2Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, pricked all over with fork
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- In Instant Pot, place steaming trivet and small amount of water.
- In trivet, arrange sweet potatoes. Cook on high pressure 18 minutes, then allow to naturally release.
- Carefully slice hot sweet potatoes in half. Scoop insides into bowl. Discard peels.
- Working quickly, mash in eggs; stir until smooth. If eggs are still glossy, microwave 2 minutes.
- Add banana, ghee, cinnamon and salt.
- Evenly divide mixture into two bowls. Top with equal amounts of almond butter, almonds and blueberries.