Paleo Maple Chocolate Muffins
These paleo muffins are still satisfyingly sweet. Use parchment paper liners or spray your paper liners with nonstick cooking spray so your muffins come out cleanly.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup tahini paste
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tbsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a muffin tin with parchment paper liners, spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or spray paper liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir in coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir until smooth.
- Divide batter into prepared muffin tin, about ¾ full. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.