One Pan Vegetable and Chicken Stir-Fry
No wok needed for this stir-fry! Preheated sheet trays do the work so you have your hands free to do other things while dinner cooks. Have the meat marinated and veggies prepped the night before to have dinner at your fingertips. Make it super easy with Simple Truth™ 90 Second White or Brown Rice.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 bottle (13 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Sesame Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 1 Private Selection™ Sweet Onions, julienne cut
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne sticks
- 1 head bock choy, cut into bit-sized pieces, leafy part kept separate
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 package Simple Truth Organic™ 90 Second Basmati Rice
- 2 green onions, chopped, if desired
- Marinate the chicken pieces in ¼ cup of the marinade. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container until ready to cook. This will last 1-2 days refrigerated and about 1 month in the freezer. Cut the vegetables and store in the refrigerator. When cutting the bock choy, keep the leafy part separate, as they cook more quickly than the juicy part.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Layer two large sheet trays so that one nests inside the other. This helps hold the heat and will act as a wok. Heat in the oven for 15 minutes and add the coconut and sesame oils for a couple of minutes to melt the coconut oil.
- Drain excess marinade from the meat and have the meat and vegetables (except the leafy part of the bock choy) ready to add to the hot pan. Carefully slide the oven rack with the hot pan out of the oven and add the meat and vegetables to the hot pan and give it a little shake using pot holders to equally distribute the ingredients on the pan.
- Close the oven and allow the vegetables and meat to cook for 15 minutes. Stir the mixture and add in the leafy greens and the remaining teriyaki marinade and return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Heat the rice according to package directions. Serve the stir fry over the warm rice and top with green onions.