Murray’s Raclette Party-at-Home
Derived from the French verb racler, meaning “to scrape,” raclette cheese is made to be melted and scraped over your favorite foods (like fancy nachos!), surrounded by friends and family doing the same!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Murray’s Raclette
- 3 ounces Murray’s Speck
- 3 ounces cornichons
- 3 ounces Murray’s Prosciutto di Parma
- 3 ounces chorizo, cooked
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- Pickled jalapenos
- Castlevatrano olives
- Cauliflower, cut into florets
- Roasted red peppers
- On a large plate or serving platter, arrange selection of sliced bread, meats, fruits and vegetables.
- In a skillet, small baking dish or raclette machine, heat cheese until bubbly and gooey.
- Pour melted cheese over the plate or platter before serving with your favorite foods.