Grilled One-Pan Cheesy Ranch Chicken & Potatoes
Try packing up this one-pan, family-friendly meal for your next camping trip.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 foil roaster/baker pan (approximately 12”x9”)
- Heavy-duty foil, to cover pan
- 1 1/2 pounds Private Selection™ Petite Gold Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning packet, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Kids: Toss potatoes with oil and 1½ tablespoons ranch mix in the bottom of the foil pan. Spread into an even layer.
- Adults: In a small bowl combine remaining seasoning mix with sour cream. Evenly spread sour cream mixture on one side of each chicken cutlet. Place in a single layer on top of the potatoes.
- Kids: Sprinkle chicken with shredded cheese. Cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Adults: Heat grill to medium heat.
- Adults: Place covered pan on grill. Cook 15 minutes; turn pan 180° and continue cooking 10-15 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and potatoes are tender. Refrigerate leftovers.