Crescent Chicken Rolls
These chicken rolls come together in a snap and are definitely something your family will ask for. Pair with any of your family’s favorite vegetables.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 8 pieces chicken tenderloin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices Deli-style mozzarella cheese, divided into 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season each side of the chicken with salt and pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet. Cook the chicken until each side is browned and mostly cooked through.
- Unroll each crescent roll and place one piece of chicken at the wide side of the triangle. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each piece of chicken. Lay 1 piece of mozzarella cheese over the Parmesan.
- Roll the crescent dough around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared baking sheet. Melt the remaining butter and brush it over the tops of each crescent roll.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.