Cheesecake Yogurt Parfaits
Dip your spoon into this yummy cashew and date crust, layered with a lightened up cheesecake and fresh blueberries.
Serves: 3Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 package (4 oz.) lower fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup V8® V-FUSION® +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1 container (8 oz.) lite whipped topping, thawed, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blueberries, to taste
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and honey until smooth using your hand mixer.
- Beat in pomegranate blueberry juice until well combined.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the container of whipped topping.
- Pour into storage container and seal.
- Place in fridge overnight until thickened and chilled. If mixture has slightly separated overnight, just gently stir to recombine.
- Place cashews, dates, and vanilla into food processor and pulse until mixture starts to stick together.
- Assemble parfaits: place a spoonful of cashew crust into the bottom of a small glass, then layer on cheesecake filling, fresh blueberries and whipped topping. Repeat layers until the glass is full.
- Serve chilled.