Blueberry Tea Mojito
Tea, fruit, berries, a little mint and pow! A party in a glass.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (reserve 1/2 cup for garnish) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, with an additional 6 to 12 leaves reserved for garnish
- 1 lime cut into 6 wedges
- 12 ice cubes
- 9 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of Nestea® Real Brewed Black Tea
- Club soda
- Place blueberries, lime wedges, mint and sugar together in shaker. Muddle until blueberries are bruised.
- Add the Nestea® Real Brewed Black Tea and ice, and shake well.
- Half-fill 6 highball glasses with ice cubes.
- Strain tea mixture and divide it evenly among highball glasses.
- Top off each of the glasses with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining blueberries and mint.