Banana Party Pops
Make your next party pop with flavor. These yummy party pops feature chocolate-dipped, sprinkle-rolled frozen bananas.
- 4 medium bananas, cut into thirds
- 12 popsicle sticks
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Peel and cut bananas. Place a popsicle stick most of the way into the banana and lay on cookie sheet. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Melt chocolate. Dip the ends of the frozen banana pieces into the melted chocolate and roll in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Re-freeze banana pops before serving and store leftovers in freezer.