Bacon, Guacamole & Jack Burgers
Bring the fabulous taste of guacamole to your burger. The onions and cheese are a perfect complement to the guacamole and bacon.
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1⁄2 Bread Crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices onion
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Mix beef with breadcrumbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove and divide into 4 patties.
- In a grill-pan over medium heat, cook bacon for 2-6 minutes or until crispy. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- On the stovetop: Cook burgers on same grill-pan over medium heat for 8-12 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- On the grill: Preheat grill to medium and cook for 8-12 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Top the bottom half of each bun with patty, cheese, tomato, onion, 2 slices of bacon, guacamole and top bun. Serve with sliced avocado, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.