Yellow Tail Chardonnay South Eastern Australia White Wine
Made in South Eastern Australia, [ yellow tail ] Chardonnay is a white wine that brings the flavors and essence of the region to your glass, ensuring a smile with each sip. This chardonnay is everything a great wine should be with its easy to drink, rich taste and vibrant flavor profile. Featuring fresh flavors of peach and melon with a hint of vanilla, this white wine is full bodied and silky smooth. Enjoy this white wine with roast chicken or salad greens. Take an adventurous approach to this bottle of wine by adding chardonnay wine to a cinnamon pear cocktail, perfect for sharing with friends. [ yellow tail ] wine is wonderful for livening up casual dinners with loved ones and bringing a lighthearted spirit to any and every event and celebration. This [ yellow tail ] wine bottle is 750 ml and has a 13.5% ABV. Great quality wine can be affordable and good fun too. We like our wines to be vibrant, flavorsome and approachable, making everyday moments even more enjoyable. A wine for any occasion, [ yellow tail ] is easy to choose, drink and enjoy.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Chardonnay
- Refreshing white wine with vibrant flavors of peach and melon
- Easy to drink, full bodied wine with notes of citrus and a hint of vanilla
- Serve this flavorful white wine chilled for the best flavor display
- [ yellow tail ] wine brings brightness and cheer to any occasion or gathering
- Australian chardonnay is best paired with roast chicken or salad greens
100% , from : Chardonnay Grapes
Contains Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...