Vitacost Vitamin B Complex With Vitamin C
What is Vitamin B Complex?
Vitamin B complex provides all the B vitamins -- vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), folic acid (folacin), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and biotin -- plus added vitamin C.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin B Complex with Vitamin C?
- Vitamin B6 is involved in protein and red blood cell metabolism, and it supports the function of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Vitamin B12 works with antioxidant vitamins to minimize damage to body cell walls, and it helps to maintain healthy nerve cells.*
- Folic acid helps keep homocysteine levels within the normal range, as research shows that too much homocysteine in the blood may be detrimental to good health.*
- Niacin supports the proper functioning of skin and nerves, and it aids in digestion.*
- Biotin supports formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are broken down in the body for energy.*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin B Complex with Vitamin C your everyday essential?
- Provides all the B vitamins in one capsule.
- A good source of vitamin C, delivering 167% of the Daily Value of this antioxidant.
- Contains 300 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standardsPOTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More