Vitacost Vitamin A Softgels 10000IU
What is Vitamin A?
Vitamin A refers to two fat-soluble compounds: 1) preformed vitamin A (retinol) and 2) pro-vitamin A (carotenoids). Preformed vitamin A is found in animal products, such as liver and dairy products. Carotenoids, on the other hand, are derived from orange and green fruits and vegetables, including sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots and cantaloupe.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin A?
- High potency – providing 10,000 IU (200% Daily Value) per softgel
- Simple, single-vitamin formula
- Contains 100 single-softgel servings per bottle
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin A your everyday essential?
- The body does not produce its own supply of vitamin A
- Diets lacking vitamin-A-rich foods, including brightly colored fruits and vegetables, may benefit from a supplement
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.