Vitacost Tapioca Flour - Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Made from the starch of the cassava plant
- Perfect alternative to traditional flour
- Use for thickening and binding your favorite recipes
- Won’t separate when refrigerated or frozen
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Gluten free and grain free
- Vegan and Non-GMO
No gluten? No problem! A grain-free, gluten-free flour derived from the South American cassava plant, tapioca flour is a starchy, subtly sweet alternative to traditional flour. Vitacost® Tapioca Flour makes the perfect thickener or binding agent for crisp crusts, smooth sauces and creamy soups – and unlike other flours, it won’t alter the flavor of your favorite recipes.
Use with other Vitacost® gluten-free flours to make the perfect baking blend.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).