Vitacost - Tag ArthroPower For Pets Bacon Flavored Chewable Tablets
What is Vitacost ArthroPower For Pets?
Just like humans, animals are extremely active by nature and can experience age-associated changes in their health, especially their joints. These age-related changes over time cause the “wear and tear” that may lead to gradual deterioration of joint cartilage, leading to pain and stiffness.
Research shows dogs can benefit from glucosamine, chondroitin and manganese. ArthroPower for Pets contains a combination of these nutrients, plus MSM and 500 mg of brewer’s yeast.
How does Vitacost ArthroPower For Pets support health?
- Supplies glucosamine: A sugar produced in the body (and found in small amounts in some foods) that plays an important part in joint construction. It stimulates the production of "glycosaminoglycans," which are key structural components of cartilage.
- Supplies chondroitin: A naturally occurring molecule involved in cartilage health.
- Supplies manganese: A trace mineral that plays a part in joint cartilage production. It''s also essential for chondroitin sulfate synthesis, which is critical to the organic matrix of bone.
- Supplies MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): An organic source of sulfur, necessary for the structural integrity of connective tissues.
Why choose Vitacost ArthroPower For Pets?
- A safe, natural way to help your pet.
- Hearty bacon flavor your pet will love!
Brewer's Yeast Powder , Glucosamine Sulfate 2 Kcl , Chondroitin Sulfate , MSM ( Methylsulfonylmethane ) , Potassium ( , from : , Glucosamine Sulfate [ 2 Kcl ] ) , Sodium ( , from : Chondroitin Sulfate ) , Manganese ( As Manganese Sulfate ) . Other Ingredients : Sucrose , Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source) , Cellulose , Bacon Flavor , Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source) and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Shellfish,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More