Vitacost Synergy Olive Leaf Extract - Standardized
What is Olive Leaf Extract?
Olive leaf extract (Olea Europea) is derived from the leathery green leaves of the olive tree, also known as the “tree of life,” native to Asia Minor and Syria and cultivated in Mediterranean countries today. Olive tree leaves were traditionally boiled and the liquid was used for therapeutic remedies.
Olive leaf extract is a source of phytochemicals (plant-based enzymes), including oleuropein, which is broken down into elenolic acid (in the form of calcium elenolate, a calcium salt). Elenolic acid is believed to have health-benefiting properties.*
What are the key benefits of Synergy Olive Leaf Extract - Standardized?
- Functions as an antioxidant, working to help protect your body''s healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radical molecules.*
- Supports a healthy blood pressure already within normal limits.*
- Supports healthy cholesterol values that are already within the normal ranges.*
Synergy Olive Leaf Extract - Standardized is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides the benefits of olive oil without having to consume large amounts of oil in your diet.*
- Offers 500 mg of high-quality olive leaf extract per serving.
Because olive leaf extract may interfere with antibiotic medication, it''s recommended that the two not be taken together.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.