Vitacost Synergy Lemon Flavor Norwegian Cod Liver Oil
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is a premium, lemon-flavored liquid supplement featuring natural, omega-3 fatty acid-rich oil from fresh Norwegian cod. Utilizing only the finest, deep-caught fish, harvested during winter and spring when oil content is at its highest, this oil supplies 500 mg of DHA and 400 mg of EPA per single-teaspoon serving.
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is manufactured using a chemical-free extraction process, and purity and potency are guaranteed. Our product is regularly tested to ensure high quality, freshness and absence of mercury, lead, PCBs and other contaminants.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are essential to the body and must be obtained through diet. Fatty fish, such as cod, tuna and salmon, are the best source, but they can also be found in some plant sources and in flaxseed, walnuts and soybeans. As most diets are lacking in these foods, taking a supplement such as Vitacost Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is a convenient way to obtain omega-3 nutrients.
- Omega-3 DHA and EPA are well known for their cardioprotective properties, their ability to maintain cognitive function, their potential to support healthy mood and their positive impact on joint comfort and flexibility.*
Why is Synergy Norwegian Cod Liver Oil your every day essential?
- From premium-quality cod caught off the coast of Norway
- Light, lemon flavor
- Glass bottle ensures stability
- Air in bottle replaced with nitrogen for maximum freshness
- Regularly tested for purity and potency
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vita
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil , Omega-3 Fatty Acids , Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA ) , Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ) , Other Ingredients : Lemon Flavor and Tocopherols ( Antioxidant ) .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.