Vitacost Synergy Healthy Liver†
What is Healthy Liver†?
Healthy Liver is a multi-nutrient formula providing broad-range nutritional support with herbs and other nutrients to specifically target liver health.* Included are:
- Milk thistle: A native Mediterranean plant with a long history of use for health support. Its seeds contain silymarian, an antioxidant flavonoid complex. The milk thistle in Vitacost Healthy Liver has been standardized to 80% silymarin, to ensure consistent levels of this active ingredient in each dose.
- Phosphatidylcholine: A fat-soluble phospholipid that serves as a key structural component of cell membranes. This formula features Alcolec, a high-grade source derived from soy lecithin.
- Alpha lipoic acid: A natural compound that functions as a co-factor in vital, energy-producing reactions. Functions as an antioxidant in both aqueous substances and fatty tissues and membranes.*
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: A modified form of the amino acid, l-cysteine. This formula provides 300 mg per serving.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): A fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound found in all cells of the body. CoQ10 plays an important part in energy production at the cellular level.*
What are the benefits of Synergy Healthy Liver
- Supplies 100% or more of the Daily Value for 14 essential vitamins and minerals
- Milk thistle promotes healthy liver function*
- Milk thistle is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage*
- Phosphatidylcholne supports liver and gastrointestinal health*
- Alpha lipoic acid may increase levels of glutathione, one of the body’s most important antioxidant enzymes*
- N-acetyl l-cysteine helps the body make glutathione*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.