Vitacost Saw Palmetto Extract Softgels
What is Saw Palmetto Extract?
Saw Palmetto Extract is a high-quality extract of saw palmetto, standardized to 85-95% fatty acids, combined with 320 mg of pumpkin seed oil.
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a low-growing palm tree with sharp, saw-like leaves and deep red berries that grows in warm climates, such as those in the southeastern U.S. and California. Pumpkin (Cucurbita) is an edible fruit found on the American and European continents, as well as in the Caribbean. The seeds are a natural source of linoleic acid, oleic acid and phytosterols.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Saw Palmetto Extract?
- Supports normal prostate size and urine flow.*
- Helps protect the prostate from excess DHT and estrogen.*
- May help promote healthy hair growth.*
- Decades of research support saw palmetto’s safety and efficacy.
- European studies dating back to the 1980s confirm pumpkin seed oil’s ability to support prostate and urinary health.*
- Pumpkin seed oil’s antioxidant properties provide cellular protection against the damaging effects of free radicals.*
Vitacost® Saw Palmetto Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Unique formula also contains pumpkin seed oil.
- Contains standardized saw palmetto (standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredient in each dose).
- Easy-to-swallow softgels.
- Contains 150 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.