Vitacost ROOT2 Lycopene Featuring Lyc-O-Mato
Lycopene is a phytochemical found in tomatoes. Besides being the pigment that gives tomatoes (and other fruits/vegetables such as peppers, grapefruit and watermelon) their bright red color, lycopene is a carotenoid, or antioxidant. Antioxidants help protect cells from free radical damage.*
Lycopene features Lyc-O-Mato®, a unique complex containing lycopene plus a complex of other phytonutrients found in the tomato.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Lycopene Featuring Lyc-O-Mato®?
- Higher dietary intakes of lycopene and tomato may be associated with better cardiovascular health.*
- Scientific evidence indicates lycopene helps protect the skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet light exposure.*
- Supports prostate health.*
ROOT2 Lycopene Featuring Lyc-O-Mato® is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature
- Features Lyc-O-Mato lycopene. Lyc-O-Mato is extracted using a special patented process that produces a tomato lycopene complex with superior bioavailability.
- Provides 240 one-softgel servings per bottle.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lycopene ( , from : Tomato Lycopene Complex ) ( Fruit ) Lyc-o-mato . Other Ingredients : Rice Bran Oil , Gelatin , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Vegetable Glycerin , Yellow Beeswax , Water , Soy Lecithin and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More