Vitacost Root2 Flax Oil
Flax oil, made from the seeds of the flax plant (Linium usitatissimum), is a natural source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid alpha linolenic acid (ALA). It also contains lignans, a type of fiber and phytoestrogen found in plants, nuts, whole grains and seeds.
- Cold pressed for maximum freshness.
- Versatile! Delicious drizzled on pasta, vegetables, potatoes, rice, grains and popcorn. (Not recommended for high-temperature cooking.)
- Packaged in a dark bottle with rosemary and vitamins C and E to prevent oxidation and preserve freshness.
- Contains 32 servings per bottle.
- BPA-free bottle
- Great value compared to other brands!
- Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.