What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body. It’s secreted by the pineal gland in response to darkness. Normal production peaks around midnight and gradually tapers off by morning. Natural production of melatonin decreases with age.
Melatonin is well documented to be involved in the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycle, as well as regulating a variety of body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Melatonin?
- Provides natural support for healthy sleep.*
- Helps circadian rhythyms normalize after jet lag.*
- Supports healthy sleep in the elderly.*
- Promotes a more refreshed sleep.*
- Has a variety of antioxidant activities shown to be more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C.*
Vitacost® Melatonin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Slow-release formula
- Natural and non-additictive
- Supplies 5 mg of melatonin per single-tablet serving
- Also supplies 10 mg of vitamin B-6 per serving
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is over. Vitacost® Brand supplements are focused on helping you creat
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Dicalcium Phosphate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Glycerin . , Melatonin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More