Vitacost Mega Nattokinase
What is Mega Nattokinase?
Nattokinase (NK) is an enzyme extracted from a traditional Japanese dish called natto, made from boiled and fermented soybeans. The enzyme is composed of 275 amino acids and is considered to be one of the most active functional ingredients found in natto.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Mega Nattokinase?
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Supports healthy circulation.*
- Helps to maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
Vitacost® Mega Nattokinase is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provide 2,000 fibrinolytic units (FU) or enzymatic activity per single-vegetarian capsule serving.
- Contains 90 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.