What is Iron?
Iron provides100% of the Daily Value (18 mg) of iron in a single-capsule serving. It contains chelated iron (iron bound to an amino acid), which is more readily absorbed and easier to digest than other forms of this essential mineral.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Iron?
- Most iron in the body is found in hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells. It’s also found in myglobin (in muscle cells) and enzymes that assist with certain biochemical reactions
- Iron helps transport oxygen from the lungs to cells throughout the body and carries carbon dioxide waste back to the lungs to be exhaled
- Iron is also essential for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation
Why is Vitacost® Iron your everyday essential?
- Supplies 100% of the Daily Value for iron in a single capsule
- Features chelated iron, which is better absorbed and easier to digest
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rice Flour , Gelatin and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate . Iron ( as , Ferrous Fumarate ) .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More