Vitacost Grape Seed Extract Complex with Resveratrol Capsules
What is Grape Seed Extract Complex with Resveratrol?
Grape Seed Extract Complex is a unique multi-nutrient formula combining grape seed extract, derived from the seeds of whole grapes, plus resveratrol from grape skins and seeds.
Grape seed extract is a source of natural plant compounds called proanthocyanidins, which are antioxidants that help protect healthy cells throughout the body from free radical damage.* Resveratrol also functions as an antioxidant.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Grape Seed Extract Complex with Resveratrol?
- Powerful antioxidant properties.*
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Promotes healthy breast tissue and function.*
Vitacost® Grape Seed Extract Complex with Resveratrol is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Combines two nutrients in one convenient formula.
- Grape seed extract is standardized to 95% polyphenols and 40% proanthocyanidins.
- Resveratrol is from 40 mg of Japanese knotweed standardized to 50% resveratrol.
- Contains added vitamin C.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
All Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rice Flour , Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . , Grape Extract , Japanese Knotweed Extract .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More