Vitacost Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM
What is Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM?
Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM is a unique, multi-nutrient combination featuring extracts of cruciferous vegetables, diindolylmethane (DIM), and indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in one convenient formula. Each single-capsule serving supplies:
- BroccoSinolate, standardized to 4% glucosinolates, the natural, sulfur-containing antioxidants present in cruciferous vegetables. Glucosinolates are a type of phytochemical metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.
- Watercress, 100 mg: a nutrient-packed, green, leafy vegetable naturally rich in antioxidants and glucosinolates.
- Indole --carbinol (I3C), 50 mg: a metabolite found in cruciferous vegetables; forms diindolylmethane (DIM) in the stomach.
- Rosemary, 50 mg: a standardized extract of this perennial herb, known for its antioxidant and camphor content.
- DIM (diindolylmethane), 14 mg: a compound derived from digestion of I3C in cruciferous vegetables.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM?
- DIM and I3C support healthy breast and prostate tissues.*
- DIM supports the healthy metabolism and excretion of estrogens.*
- DIM promotes gene communication at the receptor level, supporting a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens.*
- DIM supports healthy cervical tissue in women.*
- 13C has powerful antioxidant properties.*
- 13C supports healthy DNA function.*
- Supplies natural phytonutrients from cruciferous vegetables in easy-to-take capsules
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.