Vitacost Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Non-GMO, vegan & gluten free
- A versatile, nourishing oil – use it for cooking or skin/hair care
- Cold pressed for quality and freshness
- Ideal for high-heat cooking (pan frying, stir frying or sautéing)
- Natural source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), “healthy fats”
- No additives or preservatives
- BPA-free jar
Coconut oil, pressed from the flesh or “meat” of fresh coconuts, is a nutrient-rich, flavorful addition to any diet. Better for you than butter and as easy to use as any other cooking oil, this tropical treasure offers nourishing nutrients, including medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), or healthy fats, that are easily absorbed and used by your body.
Solid at room temperature, coconut oil can be easily melted to a pourable liquid when warmed through to above 76 degrees. From tempting toast topping or brownie batter binder to a moisturizing mask or conditioning treatment for your tresses, coconut oil is a kitchen pantry must that travels well to the vanity.
But like summer vacations and tropical escapes, not all coconut oils are created equal. For the freshest flavor and a smooth, pure scoop every time, Vitacost® Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the ticket. No additives, preservatives or gluten, it’s like paradise in a jar.