Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex
What is Coenzyme B-Complex?
Coenzyme B-Complex supplies a complete spectrum of B vitamins in their active, coenzyme forms. Coenzyme vitamins are a preferred form because, unlike other forms—which have to be converted before they can be used by the body—they’re ready for immediate use.
B-complex vitamins are essential, water-soluble nutrients necessary for a number of vital body processes, from energy production and cellular health to proper function of the immune and nervous systems.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex?
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) supports proper functioning of the nervous system.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) support healthy metabolism.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) supports the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.*
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supports the production of acetylcholine, a brain neurotransmitter.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) is necessary for the function of more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism.* It’s also required for hemoglobin formation and proper function of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plays an important part in the formation of red blood cells and is vital for energy production and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Choline is a key structural component of cellular membranes*
- Inositol plays a role in normal growth and development.*
Why is Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex your everyday essential?
- Features active, coenzyme forms of B vitamins
- Supplies eight B vitamins in one convenient formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.