Vitacost Calcium & Magnesium
What is Calcium & Magnesium?
Calcium & Magnesium is a combination formula featuring calcium citrate, a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach. This formula also includes 250 mg of magnesium from magnesium citrate.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium & Magnesium?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Magnesium your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of calcium and magnesium in one convenient formula.
- Features a readily absorbable form of calcium (calcium citrate).
- Supplies 500 mg of calcium and 250 mg of magnesium per 4-capsule serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calcium , Magnesium , Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate . , Malic Acid .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More