Vitacost Calcium Citrate & Malate Capsules 1000 mg
Calcium Citrate & Malate supplies 1,000 mg of two types of calcium (citrate and malate) per 6-capsule serving.
Calcium citrate is a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach. Calcium malate is the calcium salt of malic acid.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Citrate & Malate?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Citrate & Malate your everyday essential?
- Supplies 1,000 mg of calcium per 6-capsule serving.
- Features two types of calcium: citrate and malate.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate . , Malic Acid , Vitamin D , Calcium .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More