Vitacost Betaine HCl with Pepsin
What is Betaine HCl?
Betaine is a source of hydrochloric acid, or stomach acid. Betaine HCl supplements are typically used to increase levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. This formula also contains pepsin, a digestive enzyme that assists with the digestion of protein.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Betaine HCI with Pepsin?
- Designed to support the stomach’s digestive capacity for individuals lacking sufficient stomach acid.*
- May be used at mealtimes to support the acid needs of digestion.*
- Certain health challenges may require supplementing with HCl for proper digestion.*
Vitacost® Betaine HCI with Pepsin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Combines betaine HCl and pepsin.
- A better value when compared to other brands.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.