Vitacost Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl
What is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, an amino acid derivative. It’s distributed throughout the central and peripheral nervous system. ALC is known as a mitochondrial antioxidant that can provide anti-aging nutrition.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine?
- ALC has been shown to reduce both physical and mental fatigue associated with aging.*
- ALC is a precursor to the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which contributes to the support of cognitive function and memory.*
- ALC can help to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- New research indicates ALC may promote healthy glucose metabolism.*
Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 500 mg of ALC per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.