Total Whole Grain Flakes Breakfast Cereal
Total is a 100% whole grain wheat flake cereal that packs a punch. Each bowl is an easy, healthy option at breakfast, containing 100% of your daily value of 11 of the vitamins and minerals needed in the diet. Total Cereal is a great way to get your daily value of Vitamin B12, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-Six, Zinc, Vitamin E, Thiamin and Vitamin C. Plus, Total Cereal has 34g of whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily). Total breakfast cereal has no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources and no artificial flavors. Wake up to 100% with Total as part of a quick breakfast, pack it for lunch or grab a handful as an easy snack on the run.
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST: 100% whole grain wheat flake cereal packed with vitamins and minerals
- 100% DAILY VALUE OF 11 VITAMINS & MINERALS: Each delicious bowl of Total Cereal provides 100% Daily Value of 11 of the vitamins and minerals needed in the diet
- WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 34g of whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily
- ONE SERVING of Total is a great way to get Iron; Vitamin B12; Vitamin C; Zinc; Folic Acid and more; Total provides 100% Daily Value of 11 of the vitamins and minerals needed in the diet
- INCLUDES ONE 16oz BOX Total
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Total is proud to support schools; teachers and students as an official participating Box Tops product
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Honey, Salt.Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin E Acetate, Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), A B Vitamin (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.