Tillamook Salted Caramel Frozen Custard
Indulge in a rich, sweet and salty frozen treat with Tillamook Salted Caramel Frozen Custard. This velvety frozen salted caramel custard will satisfy your craving for sweet and salty treats. At 16% butterfat, this creamy, smooth dessert is Tillamook’s creamiest treat yet. Create an unforgettable caramel cone, parfait, malt, shake and more. This French salted caramel ice cream uses high-quality pasteurized milk and uses no bioengineered ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. Do Right By Every Bite.
- One 15 oz container of Tillamook Salted Caramel Frozen Custard
- With 16% butterfat, this creamy and rich caramel dessert is Tillamook’s creamiest option yet
- Premium ingredients like real cream, sea salt and caramel, for a perfectly smooth, creamy and velvety frozen custard that will satisfy your cravings
- Have a scoop, or use as an ingredient to create desserts and frozen snacks
- Made from pasteurized high-quality milk and cage-free eggs, with no bioengineered ingredients or artificial preservatives or flavors
- Store Tillamook Frozen Custard container in freezer
- As a Certified B Corp, Tillamook is committed to being good stewards of cows and farms, of people and products, their communities and the environment
Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Milk, Rice Syrup, Brown Sugar, Pasteurized Egg Yolks, Water, Butter, Condensed Skim Milk, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.