Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine by The Prisoner Wine Company
Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine, created by the innovative winemakers of The Prisoner Wine Company, unfolds with aromas of raspberry, blueberry, and crushed violets. A purity of fruit is apparent in every sip of this cherry wine, a red wine blend that shuns traditional boundaries. Flavors of spiced dried cherries, florals, and a hint of white pepper translate to a balanced and uplifting California red wine with a generous mouthfeel. Sourced from California's Central and North Coasts, this delicious blend of Zinfandel, Malbec, Petite Sirah, Syrah, and Grenache varietals is barrel-aged for almost a year in new French and American oak. Pair this jammy red wine with BBQ pork ribs or a portobello mushroom burger. For best taste, store at room temperature, but chill for 30 minutes prior to serving. With Unshackled Red Blend, freedom is a state of mind. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red blend red wine
- California red blend with aromas of raspberry, blueberry, and crushed violets
- Each sip of this fruity wine bestows flavors of spiced dried cherries, florals, and a hint of white pepper
- A balanced and uplifting cherry wine with a generous mouthfeel
- Red wine blend pairs well with BBQ pork ribs or a portobello mushroom burger
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More