The Prisoner Wine Co. Red Blend Red Wine
Made with a diverse combination of dark red grapes to bestow distinct quality and character, The Prisoner Napa Valley Red Blend Red Wine is luscious, smooth, and balanced. This red California wine is inspired by the blended wines that were made by Italian immigrants who originally settled in Napa Valley. Crafted with an unlikely mix of zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, petite sirah, syrah, and charbono, this dark red wine blend features enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig.
- Each 750 mL bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red wine
- Bottle of red wine with enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig
- Red grape wine with persistent flavors of raspberry, boysenberry, and pomegranate plus lingering vanilla notes
- Barrel aging gives this fruity red wine a full body with a smooth and luscious finish
- Serve this bottled wine alongside grilled meats or enjoy a glass of wine on its own