The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch
When George Smith began distilling, The Glenlivet had no age statement. He selected liquid from traditional European casks with a range of ages. Today, The Glenlivet makers replicate this method with The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve, selecting whisky from a variety of aged European casks. To lend a modern twist to the expression, they marry the whisky with a selection of liquid from first-fill American oak casks. The result is an expression with a smooth, creamy sweetness that mingles harmoniously with the original delicate and complex fruity flavors of The Glenlivet. On the nose, enjoy delicate aromas of sweet orange. On the palate, experience an intensely smooth and well balanced liquid, with a hint of creamy sweetness. Fruity notes of zesty oranges and pears, with a hint of candy and toffee apples result in a long, creamy and smooth finish.
- FOUNDER'S RESERVE: Selected from a variety of European casks, this single malt whisky is married with liquid from first-fill American oak casks
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750 ml bottle of The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky is 80 proof, 40% ABV
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Perfect to enjoy in a highball with soda or ginger beer, neat or on the rocks
- FINISH: The various notes of fruit and sweetness let you experience the long, creamy and smooth finish
- TASTE: Fruity notes of zesty oranges and pears, with a hint of candy and toffee apples
- AROMA: The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve has delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.49(72)5(52)4(11)3(5)2(0)1(4)