Terry Naturally Vectomega®
Vectomega is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.
- An exclusive patented process creates the only Omega-3 product with up to 50 times the absorption over triglyceride fish oils
- One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune and nervous system support
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and a cold water extraction
- Triglyceride and cholesterol free
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity - no concerns with toxins, heavy metals or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon''s natural environment
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be especially beneficial for pregnant or nursing mothers
Supports Heart, Nerve and Brain Function
Healthy Inflammation Response
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex , Containing , Phospholipids , Omega-3 [ DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) and EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid ) ] and Bioactive Peptides , Extracted , from : Atlantic Salmon ( Salmo Salar ) , In : A Balanced Ratio As Found Naturally In : Salmon ; Not Chemically Altered Or Artificially Spiked with DHA and/or EPA . Maltodextrin , Tricalcium Phosphate , Gum Arabic , Modified Cellulose , Silica , Citrus Essential Oil , Titanium Dioxide , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Iron Oxide .
Contains Fish and their derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
QFC is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.89(9)5(8)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)